Monday, February 20, 2006

mmm, soft curvy silicone

Score one for smart design. My dream is a day when wireless is totally ubiquitous. I mean everything - data transfer, headphones, powercables, audio connections - for every piece of equipment I own. Not there yet, obviously (that wireless power transfer will be the cool one). In the meantime, if you have to have cords: Smartwraps & Syncwraps are my next favorite silicone product - I'd gotten stuck in kitchens for a while. Isn't it nice that we can all talk about silicone now without...

(If any of you local types decide this is a must have and make plans to order one or a few let me know and I'll split shipping with you!)

Tonight for dinner I had one of my most favorite weird foods: purple basil jelly. Mmmm. French bread with honey goat cheese & purple basil jelly. I was totally dubious the first time I saw the stuff.

2 comments:

C said...

Muahahaha!!! NEXT fave! **cheesy grin**

Tell me more about the jelly. Local stuff? Something I might find here? I have some kalamata olive jam that is surprisingly good! (from Trader Joe's)

Sparrow said...

Looks like Whole Paycheck is the best bet in MI if you have one nearby. That's where we get it here. Or they have it online.

On that site they talk about tossing it with steamed veggies, but I'm a bit of a purist there. The cheese option is the way to go!