Tuesday, March 07, 2006

happy feet

Well, at least they're on their way to being happy feet. The Kanopy show weekend is past and as always there's a little necessary space of letting my body find center again. I tweaked my foot badly on Saturday night but with tape, ice & ibu I was able to do the Sunday show. R took a good look at it before the show and said it was the sort of thing he'd seen heal quickly in the past. I was dubious after my 4 month healing process when I bruised my ankle bones & tissue last summer, but it's feeling lots lots better now. Not 100% but close enough that I forget about it most of the time.

To give you an idea of how out of it I was yesterday, I called around lunch time to see if I could still register for the Bill T Jones masterclass scheduled for the evening. It wasn't until about 2 hours later that I realized I didn't have 2 feet to dance on. Oy. Tonight is the BTJ show at the Overture though, so if I couldn't dance last night at least I can watch tonight!

1 comment:

C said...

Ouch! Lotsa foot injuries happening here. Arnica tablets and gel are my lifesavers! Here's to rapid healing!